The six Articles of Faith
- Belief in the existence and oneness of God (Allah).
- Belief in the existence of angels.
- Belief in the existence of the divine books of which God is the author: the Quran (revealed to Muhammad), the 'Gospel' (Injil - revealed to Jesus), the Torah (revealed to Moses), and 'Psalms' (Zabur - revealed to David).
- Belief in the existence of all Prophets: Muhammad being the last of them, Jesus the penultimate, and others sent before them [like Moses, Abraham, David, Joseph, Jacob].
- Belief in the existence of the Day of Judgment: in that day, humanity will be divided into two groups: that of paradise and that of hell. These groups are themselves composed of subgroups.
- Belief in the existence of God's predestination, whether it involves good or bad.